Our Inopets.com Return and Refund Policy was last updated January 1, 2022
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
● “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to
CjM & Associates and its Officers.
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to InoShop.Store.com, accessible from http://inoshop.store.com
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By visiting this page on our website: http://inopets.com/contact
- By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning to the Affiliate Firm(s) where you have purchase directly any products from there sites. You should send the Goods with original invoice; we cannot be held responsible for Goods purchase by you from other businesses or online websites and/or damaged or lost in return shipment.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You by the Affiliate Firm you were doing business with.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: inostores.com/contact us
- By sending us an email: email@example.com